Improvement: New Start Test Page for Private Tests
The landing page that candidates visit while attempting a test on our assessment tool has been updated. It now looks like this -
The following were the objectives behind this change -
- Prioritizing Enter Test CTA in the screen real estate
- Moving additional information and descriptions to second fold.
- Reducing the number of links that lead to other pages (by using modals where possible)
- Updating the terms and conditions in compliance with IT Act, 2000
The interface caters to the following scenarios -
- Test is password protected.
- Test is yet to start.
- Test has ended.
- Test administrator has disabled access.
- Administrator does not have enough credits left.
- Candidate has not logged into HackerEarth.
- Candidate’s email is not verified.
- Candidate is not invited to the test.
Also, system compatibility and webcam check can be taken on the same page and candidate does not have to move to a new window for it.
We hope that the new UI provides better clarity and candidates find it easier to use.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any bugs or suggestions.
Posted by Apoorva.