Connect your data to the DATA Science community
We are thrilled to share some big news today—HackerEarth for Data Science is here!
Over the last few months, we received a lot of requests and valuable advice from customers like you using that and with months of hard work, we are happy to announce the launch of a Data Science platform on HackerEarth.
Our Data Science platform allows you to host a variety of contests related to the Data Science domain. You can open up your data to a thriving community of Data Scientists on HackerEarth and invite them to build interesting models to solve real world problems. Some of the things that you can do with this are:
- Crowdsourcing: Make real-world data available and invite some of the sharpest Data Scientists to solve open-ended problems.
- Recruiting Data Scientists: Host Data Science contests and build a strong recruitment funnel.
- Build your brand: Partner with HackerEarth Data Science challenges and showcase your brand to the developer community.
How does this work?
- Define: Define the scope of a Machine Learning problem for which you have data. We will work with you to further refine the problem statement and the data set.
- Launch: Launch your own Machine Learning contest and marketing it in the HackerEarth Data Science community.
- Engage: Watch the models improve on the leaderboard as developers participate in the contest. After the contest is over, you can engage with them to take this activity forward.
The evaluation of submitted models is completely automated. Read here about how auto-evaluation works. Additionally, the platform also provides features like real-time leaderboard, custom evaluation metrics, discussion forum, IP licensing options etc.
We have received a lot of positive feedback from our customers. Recently, Société Générale, a French multinational banking company, partnered with us to conduct Brain Waves—a Machine Learning hackathon—to engage with the Data Science community. Some stats from the hackathon are:
- 3600 registrations
- 1893 participants
- $10,000 in prizes
We are looking forward to joining hands with you on this wonderful journey of connecting your data to our Data Science community.
Thanks, Team HackerEarth
PS: We are also launching a Machine Learning track on HackerEarth Practice.